You are welcome to bring your pet but you must declare it when you make a reservation. Not all rooms accommodate pets. There is a fee of $10 for the first night and $5 per night thereafter.
Please remember that not everybody likes pets and not all pets like motels. Most pet owners act responsibly. For the others, we have had to create rules:
- Never leave your pet unattended in the motel or vehicle.
- Do not leave your pet to roam our neighbors’ yards.
- Do no let your pet on the bedding or furniture. An additional cleaning fee will be charged if this rule is broken.
- If your pet is dirty, please wipe it down before it enters the room. Old towels provided on check-in (not the nice white ones). We also provide old rugs (always clean) for your pet to lay on.
- Do not let your pet disturb other guests in any way.
- You are responsible for any damage your pet may cause.
- Please clean up after your pet. Supplies provided on check-in.
If your pet always sits on the furniture and/or sleeps on the bed, please don’t bring it. It won’t change it’s habits just because we ask it to.